Some tips for adding more goodness to your healthy smoothies:
- Add a handful of spinach or kale. You won't even know it's there, I promise.
- Grate carrots and add them to the mixture. Whole carrots don't grind up well, but if you finely grate them first, they just add a earthy sweetness.
- Add a variety of colors of fruits and vegetables for a variety of nutrients. More colors = more types of vitamins.
- Add it frozen! Frozen fruits make a smoothie even more delicious. Throw your about-to-go-bad produce in the freezer to use it later in a smoothie.
1. Cucumber Lime Smoothie (that's the one in the picture above)
4. Mint and Chip Green Smoothie (This one's healthy! With spinach! It's amazing!)