1 1/2 whole grain flour (I used spelt flour)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 T cornstarch
1/2 C coconut oil
1/2 C honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 C grated zucchini
1 /2 C grated carrot
2 C oatmeal
1 C dark chocolate chips
1. In a bowl pour in the flour, salt, cinnamon, soda, cornstarch, and blend until all combined with a wire whisk set aside.
2. In a separate bowl beat together oil, honey, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Pour in the zucchini and carrots and blend until combined.
4. Stir in the flour mixture too.
5. Then stir in the oatmeal and then the chips. Let sit to thicken a couple minutes.
6. Scoop on to cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or on a greased cookie sheet.
7. Place in heated oven and bake until light golden about 10 min.
8. Cool on cooling rack and enjoy. Store in airtight container.