I hope you had a nice weekend. I had a really nice one. It was nice to spend time outside. I love this time of year. I wish it could last forever.
I love roasted red potatoes. I remember going over to a friends house years ago and she made them and I have been making them ever since. They are delicious.
8 red potatoes scrubbed and cubed
4 T dried onions
3 T dried parsley
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3 T olive oil
1. In a greased square pan. place washed and cubed potatoes.
2. Sprinkle the onions, parsley, garlic, salt pepper on to the potatoes.
3. Drizzle the oil over the potatoes and toss them until they are all covered with oil.
4. Bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and light golden brown. Stir once or twice during baking for even cooking.
5. Serve warm add more salt and pepper if desired.