Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bunt-let (Gluten free)


Happy Fall! It is a wonderful time of year to enjoy pumpkin. I called my daughter yesterday and she was making pumpkin bread. It was a rainy day. It was on my mind too. What can I make with pumpkin. I must admit. I enjoy pumpkin all year. It isn't just for Fall in my eyes. I was telling my daughter- in-law she should make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today.  I have gotten smarter through the years to buy a supply of pumpkin when it goes on sale. :)  I learned from my experience of going to the store and having them out of pumpkin during the Fall season. That was sad. :(

My family our fans of these cute little bunt-lets. They are so fun to make. I found an awesome pan here . It is so easy to use and they come out so easily. I opted to make these today with just a light sprinkle of powdered sugar. They were so delicious. Full of flavor and they tasted so good warm. The recipe could be made into muffins or a small 8X8 cake. I made it gluten free you could also make it with regular flour.  Happy baking.

Ingredients: Heat oven to 350  Makes 6 buntlets

1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin

1 Tablespoon Vinegar

1/4 Cup Water

3 Tablespoons Oil (Grape seed Or oil of choice)

1 egg

1 teaspoon Vanilla extract

1 Cup Almond Flour

1/2 Cup BobRed Mill gluten free flour or regular flour

1/2 Cup coconut sugar or Sugar of choice

1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice seasoning

3/4 teaspoon baking soda

3/4 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 mini chocolate chips (Optional)

powdered sugar for topping


1. In a small bowl pour in first 6 ingredients. Whisk for a couple minutes and let sit. 

2. In another small bowl pour in flours, sugar, pumpkin spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk until all combined.

3. Pour liquid into dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Don't over stir. Fold in the chocolate chips. 

4. Spray non stick cooking spray on pan of choice. 

5. Pour batter into pan. (Bunt-let, muffin or 8X8 Square)

6. Bake approximately 20 min.  

7. Tip over pan on to cooling rack. 

8. Dust with powdered sugar and Enjoy every bite. 

9. Store leftovers in airtight container. They can be frozen. 







 

1 comment: