Saturday, March 1, 2014

Blueberry Mango Swirl


There are some many fun drinks that you can create with fruit. Here is another swirl I made recently and I thought it would be fun to make another one today. I like the designs that you can can as you mix it together. It is a chance to feel like an artist and get those creative juices flowing. I love it. I have been used to just having my drinks just mixed up to make one color. I am enjoying this variation.

This drink is a great powerhouse, mixing together mangoes and blueberries. The fruit gives it a nice sweetness so no added sugar required.  It is a wonderful way to refresh yourself anytime of the day.


Ingredients
1 1/2 C almond milk
1 frozen chopped up banana
1 C frozen mangoes chopped up
1 C frozen blueberries
1/2 C water

Directions serves 2
1. Pour into the blender milk, banana, mangoes. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses dividing it evenly.  
3. Then you can wash out the blender so the blueberry mixture will be brighter.
4. Pour in the blueberries and water into the blender. Blend until smooth. 
5. I poured the thick mixture on top of the mango mixture dividing it evenly.
6. Then use a wooden or medal skewer and gently swirl the stick through the drink. It is your turn to create your on design. Have fun with it. :) Enjoy! Serve right away.

Here is some other yummy drinks. Mango Strawberry Smoothie  
Raspberry Orange Ginger Swirl

No comments:

Post a Comment