Here are some of the benefit to mangoes:
1. Improves digestion- people who suffer with acidity and its enzymes can benefit from them.
2. Lowers cholesterol- High levels of soluble fiber, pectin, and vitamin c. It can lower LDL Cholesterol.
3. Source of vitamin E.
4. Improves concentration and memory power.
5. High in iron.
6. High in antioxidants
7. Also magnesium and phosphorus.
1 C coconut milk or almond milk (Unsweetened)
2 C frozen chopped mangoes
1 frozen banana
1/2 tsp of coconut extract * optional
Directions Serves 2-3
1. In a high powered blender pour milk, mangoes,bananas, and *extract.
2. Blend until creamy. You may have to stop and stir a couple times.
3. If you want it more solid put in the freezer for an hour. Enjoy!
* You can leave out the coconut and use almond milk if you are not a coconut fan.