I thought it would be fun to make some little bites out of mangoes. It is a fun little bite size snack that is great anytime of the day. I am a big fan of mangoes so I love adding them to things I make. Mangoes have such a wonderful flavor and it adds to the recipe that I add them to.
1/2 C water
1 C frozen mangoes chopped up
3/4 C cashews
1/4 C quinoa flour
3/4 C unsweetened coconut
2-3 T honey
3 T coconut oil
unsweetened coconut to roll them in
1. Pour ingredients into the blender or food processor starting with water and mangoes.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Then add the remaining ingredients and pulse and stir until all smooth.
4. Put in the freezer or fridge until it starts to harden.
5. Roll into small balls. Then roll into coconut that is in a small bowl or plate.
6. Place back in fridge or freezer depending how hard you want them. Allow time for them to harden. 7. Store in an airtight container. Eat and enjoy!