I am one of those people that could eat pumpkin all year long. I loved this low calorie yummy dessert. That was smooth and creamy. Yum!
1/4 C honey
4 C water
1 14 oz coconut canned milk
1/4 C melted honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1 C canned pumpkin
Directions serves 6 heat oven to 350
1. Arrange ramekins in a 13x9 pan. Grease the ramekins with cooking spray.
2. Heat 1/4 C honey in a small saucepan and bring it to a low boil take off the heat.
3. Distribute honey into the ramekins evenly
4. In a medium saucepan add water let it come to a boil and keep it hot on the stove.
5. In a small saucepan heat up milk on low until it is warm keep warm on stove.
6. Beat eggs together and then beat in vanilla and pumpkin spice.
7. Fold in the pumpkin into the eggs. Slowly stir in the warm milk.
8. Pour pumpkin mixture into ramekins.
9. Pour hot water into pan. The water should go halfway up the ramekins.
10. Place pan in hot oven. Bake 35-40 or until pumpkin is set.
11. Take out of the oven and place ramekins on a cooking rack. Let cool and then enjoy!