Monday, January 12, 2015
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (no added sugar)
These are fun little bars I made up the recipe yesterday. They are fast and easy to make and they have no added sugar. They are a fun little snack.
1 C dark chocolate chips
1/2 C natural peanut butter
2 T coconut oil
2 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal
1. Place a sauce pan on the stove and heat to medium low heat. Pour in the chips, peanut butter and oil. Stirring constantly until all melted.
2. Take the pan off the heat stir in the oatmeal until it is all combined with the chocolate mixture.
3. Grease a 9 X 9 Pan and pour in the mixture. Smooth and flatten with a spatula.
4. Place it in the fridge. Let harden 30 min to 1 hour. Cut into squares.
5. Store leftovers in airtight container in the fridge.