1 T chili powder
1 tsp cumin ground
2 T chia *optional
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1. Pour all the ingredients in a bowl and stir. If you are using chia. Blend together in a small chopper until it is all powdery. (I have a black and decker one. I love. Great for grinding up flax too.)
4 5 oz Salmon Filets
2 T coconut oil or olive oil
1 T honey
1. Brush olive oil on to filets.
2. Pour some of the rub on to a dinner plate and put the fish on top and then turn to the other side until it is all coated. Repeat the same process with the other filets.
3. In a large skillet heat to medium heat. Pour in coconut oil and honey and stir around until it melts.
4. Place filets in pan and cook on both sides. Until cooked all the way through. I enjoyed getting some of the Rub that fell off into the pan and putting on top of the cooked filet.
5. Take out of skillet and serve. It would be great with a green salad and some Brown Rice.