So I got the idea to make these from my daughters. My daughter works at Sees and was telling me about some chocolate candies with pumpkin spice in them. Another daughter had some pumpkin spice kisses, and it made me think I could make a healthier version of them. So This is what I came up with creamy and divine. No added sugar either.
6 oz dark chocolate chips or bar
1/3 C canned coconut milk
2 T coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice *
1 tsp vanilla
crushed nuts to roll them in (I used pecans)
1. In a small saucepan on medium low heat pour in chocolate, milk, and oil. Stir until all melted and nice and smooth.
2. Stir in the spices until all combined.
3. Take off the heat and stir in the vanilla.
4. Pour into small bowl and let cool in the fridge for about 40 min to harden.
5. Take bowl out of fridge. Rub some coconut oil on your clean hands for easier handling.
6. Scrape with the side of a spoon the chocolate until you get enough for a small ball. Roll into a ball with your greased hands.
7. Put nuts in a small bowl and roll the ball into the nuts.
8. Place in air tight container and place in fridge to harden. Enjoy!
*Try these pumpkin truffle muffins.