Whole grain roll recipe
2 T. Dry Yeast
5 T. coconut oil
2 C. warm water
1 T honey
5-6 C Spelt flour or whole grain flour
2 tsp salt
Makes about 20-24 small rolls
1. Pour oil, water, and honey in a small bowl let sit for 10 min until it starts to bubble. Then pour into mixing bowl.
2.. Then knead in flour 1 cup at a time. The dough should be slightly sticky. Knead 4-5 min. if using spelt flour. (It is not a good idea to over mix spelt flour.)
3,Rub oil all over the dough. Place in bowl and cover with a towel. Let rise till double.
4. Rub oil on your hands. Form into balls for rolls. Bake at 350 10-15 min. Until light golden.
5. Rub a little butter on top. Yum!
Spicy Shredded Beef
3 to 4 lb chuck roast
1 1/2 c water
1 onion sliced in thin slices
2 tsp salt
3 T steak seasoning
1 T chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
2 jalapeño chopped up fine
5 tomatillos *optional add a great flavor
1. Place meat in pressure cooker or crockpot. Pour in everything else on top of the meat.
2. Turn the pressure cooker on high pressure for 99 min. Let pressure release on its own.
3. Then shred the meat with a fork and knife. It just falls apart. Skim off the fat off the top.
4. For crock pot put meat in the crock pot and pour the rest of the ingredients on top. Start in the morning and let cook for the day, or at least until tender about 4-6 hours.
5. Skim off the fat and shred to meat with a fork and knife. Enjoy a wonderful tasty meal.