Here is a fun way to use your pumpkin to make a healthy whole grain snack or dessert. I love finding new ways to use pumpkin. This is such a great time of the year. Happy Baking!
3/4 C canned pumpkin
1/2 C almond milk
1/2 C honey
1/4 C coconut oil
2 C whole grain flour (I used spelt)
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
3 T cocoa
1/4 C chopped up dark chocolate chips
Directions Bake at 350
1. Blend in blender or beat in a bowl pumpkin, milk, honey, oil and egg until all smooth.
2. In a medium sized bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
3. Pour in the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir until smooth.
4. Fold in the chips until all combined.
5. Pour in a parchment lined or greased square pan.
6. Place in preheated oven and bake 25 to 30 min. or until done.
7. Cool on cooling rack and then cut up and enjoy. Store in airtight container.