So I don't know if you are like me but, it is sometimes not fun to clean out muffin pans. So this is a nice way to enjoy the muffin goodness without all the mess. These are low in fat and sugar and a great way to start your day or a healthy snack.
2 C old fashioned oatmeal
1 1/2 C spelt flour or whole grain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 C water or almond milk
1/2 C honey
1/4 C coconut oil
1 1/2 C blueberries
Directions Bake at 350
1. In a medium sized bowl mix together oatmeal, spelt, soda, salt and cinnamon. Set the bowl aside.
2. In another bowl. beat together the water, honey, oil, and eggs.
3. Fold wet mixture into dry mixture until all combined.
4. Fold in the blueberries.
5. Grease a jelly roll pan. Spread mixture into the pan.
6. Place in preheated oven bake 25-30 min or till done.
7. Cool and serve.