These are a healthy version of brownies that you get from a box. You can have them ready in the fridge when you get that craving. They are easy to make and taste great! Brownies with out the guilt.Ingredients
1/4 C almond milk
3 T chia *optional (So good for you)
2 1/2 T cocoa powder
1 T honey
1 T coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 C cashew butter or almond butter (make your own)
1/4 C chopped up cashews
1. In a blender blend the milk and chia together to break down the chia.
2. Then add the cocoa, honey, oil, vanilla and butter. Blend and stir until all combined.
The mixture will be sticky. Place the mixture in the fridge about 30 min or less until it thickens up.
3. Grease hands with oil.
4. Place chopped nuts on a plate.
5. Roll into small balls (makes about 8). Then roll into nuts.
6. Eat or store in air tight container in the fridge. Enjoy!