Monday, June 16, 2014

Naturally Sweetened Protein Drink


So I was craving something healthy for dinner but not feeling like eating the typical dinners I make. So I came up with this recipe. I love that It is naturally sweetened by fruit. When I was making it tonight and taking pictures of it I had Britney's 15 mos old with me. He recognized it was something he wanted to partake in. He started to say "Dink, Dink. " His persistence paid off and he got His "dink" He loved it. It made me happy he was craving something healthy. He is a busy little boy, and very cute. He has a sweet smile and disposition. This would be great on a hot Summer night (Easy clean up and doesn't heat up the kitchen) too, or anytime of the day.


Here is the cute little boy with his Daddy!
Ingredients
2 oranges peeled broken apart
1/4 C frozen raspberries
1/2 C frozen blueberries
1 frozen banana
1 C washed spinach
1 T hemp seed Bobs Red Mill
2 T chia
1 T flax seed
1/2 C water

Directions
1. Pour all the ingredients in the blender and let it whirl until nice and creamy. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment