Monday, May 19, 2014

Refreshing Watermelon Mango Slushies

So my sweet daughter Juleen that helps me keep my teeth clean. She is a dental hygienist. Was telling me about when they were in Thailand last fall they would drink wonderful watermelon slushies. So I thought it sounded really refreshing. So I gave it a whirl. My son Derek and I really enjoyed it Yum. It would be a fun drink to serve for Memorial weekend. Enjoy!

Ingredients  serves 2
2 C watermelon Chopped 
8 ice cubes
1 C mangoes cubed frozen
2 lime wedges 

Directions

1. Pour all the ingredients into the blender except the lime wedges. Blend until smooth.

2. Pour into glasses and serve with lime wedges. I just squeezed it in and stirred it up. 

3. Enjoy a wonderful refreshing treat. 

*Check out this refreshing creamy melon slushie.  
*Check out this refreshing strawberry watermelon sorbet.


1 comment: