2 Frozen bananas *
2 T dark chocolate chips
2 tsp coconut oil
2 T strawberries blended (Or berries of your choice)
1/2 tsp chia
2 T crushed nuts I used raw cashews
1. Blend frozen bananas cut up in pieces in high blender. If you don't have a high power one you may have to do one banana at a time. Stir with rubber spatula in between pulses if necessary.
2. Scoop banana mixture with ice cream scoop into bowls. Place bowls in the freezer while you do the prep for the other ingredients.
3. Place chips in a small bowl with oil and melt in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and set aside to cool.
4. Stir the strawberries with the chia to help it to thicken. Set aside.
5. Chop up your choice of nuts.
6. Take the bowls out of the the freezer and drizzle on the berry topping.
7. Then drizzle on the chocolate sauce. It is really cool it hardens on the banana ice cream.
8. Then toss on the nuts. Enjoy a yummy treat! You should place them in freezer if you are not going to eat them right away.
* To have harder banana cream make it a couple hours ahead and place in freezer.