Friday, May 23, 2014
3 C tortilla chips
1 Can black beans drained and rinsed off
1 small can of green chili mild enchilada sauce
1 C of grated cheese (I used combo. of sharp and jack cheese)
jalapeño slices (they come in a glass jar) * optional
2 Roma tomatoes chopped up
salad greens *Optional
Directions serves 3-? Heat oven to broil
1. Spread chips on cookie sheet.
2. Drizzle the enchilada sauce evenly over the chips.
3. Spread the cheese evenly over the chips.
4. Put on some jalapeños if desired. Makes it spicier.
5. Place in oven and watch. Mine was done in less than 2 min.
6. Take out of the oven and garnish with tomatoes.
7. I served it on a bed of spinach and romaine. It tasted good all mixed together. It is a complete meal and it tastes delicious. Have a great weekend.