Monday, February 24, 2014
Banana Splits for Breakfast!
1 ripe banana
1 C sliced fresh strawberries or any fresh berry or your other favorite fruit
1 C greek yogurt (your favorite flavor)
1 C granola
1/4 C dark chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
*Optional chopped nuts and cherry for on top garnish
Directions makes 4
1. Slice bananas lengthwise and then cut in half again. Distribute evenly laying on the bottom of the dish kind of letting them go up the sides.
2. Place sliced strawberries or your other choice of fruit evenly distribute amongst the dished on top of the bananas.
3. Then scoop 2 spoonfuls of yogurt in each dish.
4. Pour about 1/4 C of granola into each dish on top of the yogurt.
5. Then place the chips into a small dish with the coconut oil and melt in the microwave or on the stove. Drizzle over the top of the granola. Top with Nuts and a cherry if desired. Enjoy!