Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spinach Omelet

This was a fast and easy dinner last night. My family really liked it. They asked for seconds. Next time I will have to make more. When I get positive responses long after the meal, I count it as a success. I only used one pan to make it in, and I served it in the same pan. Nice dishes night. =)

Ingredients:

6 eggs
1 C spinach fresh
1 T fresh Marjoram *optional
1 C cooked brown rice
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 C pepper jack cheese

Directions:

1. I heated up the frying pan. Sprayed with non stick spray. Broke the 6 eggs into the pan, and beat them. Stirred in the spinach. brown rice and marjoram. Cooked until started to thicken up.

2. Poured on cheese on top. Poured 1/8 C water into the pan with the egg and put a lid on top. Cook on med heat. Until completely cooked. You could leave the lid off for a minute or to at the end to dry out the top a little. Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment