1 cup unsalted cashews
1/2 cup unsalted pecans
2/3 cup Bobs Red Mill old fashioned oatmeal (gluten free if desired)
1 C unsweetened coconut flakes
2/3 cup Quinoa flakes
1/4 cup chia
1 C honey
1. Grease a square pan.
2. Pulse together all the ingredients except the honey. Keep it slightly chunky.
3. In a small saucepan pour in honey. Turn heat to medium high heat and let honey come to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until it reaches 240 degrees. Stir it often. It will turn into a nice thick carmel. Take off the heat.
4. Pour over the nut mixture and stir until all combined.
5. Scoop mixture into pan and press down with rubber spatula until all even.
6. Let harden in the fridge. Cut into squares. I then put them in a ziplock in the fridge so they were ready when I wanted a snack. Yum