Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mango Pico De Gallo



 I have really been enjoying mangos. I was looking for some at Costco and was happy to have another customer tell me that you want to buy mangos that still have some green on them. Their advice paid off. I picked some really good ones. I love making pico like this. I love all the colors and they look so good together. Enjoy!


  Ingredients:
4 tomatoes diced  
2 mangos diced
1/4 minced red onion
1 jalapeño pepper minced
3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 C chopped cilantro
juice from 3 limes
salt to taste

Directions:  
1. Combine all the ingredients except the salt.
2. Then stir in the salt a little bit at a time until the desired taste is reached. Serve. 











1 comment:

  1. This blog seems to be amazing and delicious utilization of the mangoes, and get aware people about fruit recipe and the recipe has a very good taste and it’s very healthy and can be a cause of attraction not only for foodies, but also for others.

    ReplyDelete