These cookies got gobbled up by my family they are chewy and delicious. It was fun to use almond flour in them and have them turn out so well. They had great flavor .
1/2 C honey
2 T coconut oil
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 T warm water
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 C Oatmeal gluten free
1 3/4 C Almond flour Bobs Red Mill
1/2 C dark chocolate chips
Directions Heat oven to 350 makes about 20 cookies
1. In a small bowl pour in the honey, oil, extract and beat together until smooth.
2. Then beat in egg.
3. Pour baking powder into a small bowl and stir in water until all combined. Stir into egg mixture.
4. Then stir in salt, oatmeal and flour. Until all combined.
5. Fold in the chips.
6. Scoop on to cookie sheets. I flattened them a little with a spatula.
7. Bake until light golden about 8-10 min. Take out of the oven and place the cookies on cooling rack. Enjoy!!!!
* If the dough is too sticky add another 1 to 2 T flour.