Thursday, July 9, 2015
Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough (Low Sugar)
1 C cashews unsalted pieces
2 T coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 T honey or sweetener of your choice
1 C Bob's Red Mill old fashioned oatmeal (gluten free)
1 C unsweetened shredded coconut *optional
2 T Bob's Red Mill chia * optional
1/4 C dark chocolate chips chopped up
1/4 C dark chocolate chips
1 T coconut oil
Directions makes 16
1. Pour into a blender cashews, oil, vanilla and honey. Blend and pulse until creamy.
2. Pour in oatmeal, coconut, chia, and blend and pulse till all combined and cookie dough consistency.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips roll into bite size balls.
4. Place on non stick pan. Place in freezer to harden about 20 min.
5. In the meantime put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl add oil. Put in microwave about 45 seconds. Long enough to melt the chips. Stir together and let cool.
6. Take the bites out of the freezer and dip into chocolate. Place on non stick pan.
7. Place back in the freezer and and let harden about 20 to 30 min.
8. Take out and indulge yourself. Store left overs in air tight container in the fridge or freezer. Yum!