Saturday, December 6, 2014
Peanut Butter Fudge (Low sugar)
This is super easy fudge. There are only 4 ingredients. It is also low in sugar. It tastes creamy and delicious. You will love it. Great treat for the holidays. Who can resist chocolate and peanut butter. Happy Holidays.
1 C dark chocolate chips
2 T coconut oil
1 T honey for vegan add maple syrup
2 T natural peanut butter
Directions made about 8 pieces
1. Place chips and oil in a bowl and place in microwave and let them cook until they are all melted. Don't over cook. It took about a minute.
2. Take out of the microwave and stir in honey and peanut butter while it is still hot. Stir until all creamy and smooth.
3. Pour into a greased container. I used a small load pan. That is about 5 3/4 long and 3 1/4 inch wide.
4. Place pan in the fridge. It hardened in about 30 min. Cut into small bite size pieces.
5. Store leftovers in airtight container in the fridge. Yum!
* Double the recipe if you want to make more.