I am a big fan of tapioca pudding and rice pudding. It really reminded me of a combination of these puddings. This is a clean eating version of it without all the sugar and extra ingredients. It is fast and easy to make. It would be a great breakfast, snack, or dessert. It was a delicious mid morning snack for me today. I loved every bite of it. You can make it soft serve in an hour or you can leave for 4 hours or overnight for a thicker pudding. So healthy and good!
1/2 C canned coconut milk full fat
1 C almond milk unsweetened vanilla
2 T maple syrup
1/4 C chia seeds
1 C raspberries fresh or frozen and thawed
Directions serves 2
1. In a mason jar pour in coconut milk, almond milk, maple syrup, and chia. Put on the lid. Shake the jar several times to get the seeds evenly distributed.
2. Place jar in fridge covered.
3. Take out of fridge and shake or stir if necessary to get any seeds that are sitting on the bottom of the jar. Place back in the fridge covered.
4. It will be ready to eat soft serve in another 30 minutes. If you want it thicker wait at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Top with berries and devour it. Yum!