Friday, September 12, 2014
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 C coconut oil
3/4 C honey
1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
2 C whole grain (I used 1 C kamut flour and 1 C spelt flour)
2 C old fashioned oatmeal
1 tsp baking soda
1 T cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp salt
1 C dark chocolate chips
Directions Heat oven to 350 makes 36 cookies
1. In a mixing bowl beat together oil, honey, and egg. Then beat in pumpkin.
2. In a medium sized bowl measure and pour in flour, oatmeal, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
3. Stir in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until all combined.
4. Fold in the chips.
5. Scoop on to cookie sheets. (I pressed mine down a little before baking them) Bake for 10 min. or until done.
6. Cool on cooling rack and enjoy! Happy Baking!