Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Peanut Butter Nutter Clusters (protein)



I have a new hobby that I am loving. Biking! It is so fun to see things from a bike. I am able to see a lot more than I did when I walked. I am still at the novis stage but it is so much fun. It is fun to do something new. I had ridden bikes before but not to this extent. We live in such a beautiful world. It is a very pretty time of year. Love it!

These are a fun snack. They are loaded with protein and a great snack in between meals when the hungry pains hit or even before that.


Ingredients

1/4 C pecans
1/4 C almonds
1/2 C cashews
1/4 C peanut butter
1/4 C chia
1 T coconut oil
3/4 C old fashioned oatmeal
1/3 C dark chocolate chips

Directions   makes 12

1. In a blender pulse all the ingredients together until all combined.
2. Scoop on to pan lined with parchment paper.
3. Place in fridge to harden. Store in airtight container in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment