Love pumpkin pie. I am not a fan of the crust that comes with it. This is a delicious option, and the extra bonus is, it's even gluten free. It is creamy and delicious and crustless. Great for the upcoming holidays too.
1 15 oz. canned pumpkin
1 C + 2 T almond milk
1/2 C honey
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1/2 C chopped up pecans
3 T coconut oil
1/4 C honey
1C old fashioned oatmeal
1/4 C quinoa flour or other whole grain flour *
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves
Directions Heat oven 350 serves 12
1. Blend in a blender or mixing bowl with a beater pumpkin,milk,honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves..
2. Pour pumpkin mixture into greased square pan.
3. In a small bowl mix together pecans, oil, honey, oatmeal, flour, and spices. Stir with a wire whisk, or stir together with a fork. Stir until all combined.
4. Sprinkle topping evenly on pumpkin mixture.
5. Place pan in preheated oven. Bake for 50 to 60 min or until knife comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
6. Take out of oven and cool on wire rack for 30 min. Cut and serve.
7. You could serve with your favorite topping for pumpkin pie.
8. Store leftovers covered in fridge.
*Choose gluten free flour for gluten free version.