8 C popped popcorn
3 T coconut oil
salt to taste
Chocolate Carmel Sauce
1/4 C honey
1/4 C dark chocolate chips
2 T oil
2/3 C full fat coconut milk
1. Pour oil and salt to taste on warm popped popcorn.
2. In a saucepan pour in honey and chips and let melt on medium heat.
3. Stir in the oil and milk until all combined. Beat together with wire whisk.
4. Continue to stir on medium heat stirring constantly. It will thicken as you cook it.
5. You want to cook it to about * hard ball stage about 165 degrees.
6. Drizzle the mixture over the corn let sit for a few minutes and then toss.
7. Enjoy eating immediately.
*Hard ball stage. Fill a small bowl of water with cold water. Drop a small amount of chocolate carmel into the water, and it should form a soft ball in the water. It will feel like a soft ball when you touch it pliable but keeps its shape.