Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Coconut Watermelon Mango Sorbet (No added sugar)

One of my favorite things this Summer is creating yummy sorbets with watermelon. I have never explored all the things you can do with frozen watermelon until now. Love it! Especially for the fat that you dont need added sugar most of the time just the natural sweetness of the fruit. Which is an added bonus. 

One of my other favorite things lately is riding a bike. It is amazing how much more I can see than when I walk. We live in such a beautiful world. It is so pretty around here. I noticed the colors are just barely starting to change. Love it!

Ingredients

1 1/2 C frozen mangoes
1 1/2 C frozen watermelon 
5 T canned coconut milk (Chilled)

Directions

1. Put all the ingredients into the blender and pulse and stir until it turns into a smooth consistency. 
2. Scoop into bowls or freeze in airtight container until ready to serve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment