1/2 C coconut oil
1 16 oz can of pumpkin puree
1 C honey
2 tsp vanilla
3 C whole grain flour (I used spelt)
2/3 C old fashioned oatmeal
3 T cornstarch (adds to structure and tenderness of the cookie)
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 C dark chocolate chips
Directions Bake at 350 makes about 3 dozen
1. Beat with an electric mixer oil, pumpkin and honey until creamy.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time. (Don't over beat the eggs) Then beat in the vanilla.
3. Measure all the dry ingredients into another bowl and stir them together.
4. Pour the dry mixture into the bowl with egg mixture, as the mixer is going. Mix until combined.
5. Stir in the chips. Scoop on to greased pan.
6. Bake in heated oven 10-12 min or until done.