Monday, July 21, 2014

Multi-Grain Protein Bites (Raw)

So my little boy  has grown into a man. He has grown out of sitting on my lap, but he has not grown out of my heart. He is serving a mission for The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am going to miss him a ton. He will be gone for 2 years. I am very grateful for his example, and the things he has taught me, and will teach me. It was really hard to say goodbye. I am glad that is over. A new chapter of my life begins. This says my feelings well...
I made these yummy protein bites. They are loaded with yummy things for you. The cool thing is that it only takes one or two to be very satisfied. They are a great snack to have on hand.
Ingredients

2 C old fashioned oatmeal
1/2 C uncooked quinoa well rinsed
1/2 C unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 C unsweetened almond milk
1/4 C chia
4 T honey
3 T coconut oil
3 T peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 C chopped up dark chocolate chips

Directions makes 24 balls

1. Pour all of the ingredients into a bowl except the chocolate chips until combined. Then stir in the chocolate chip pieces.
2. Put bowl in the fridge for at least 20 min. To let it harden.
3. Take out of the fridge. Form into balls or use a small cookie scooper.
4. Place on parchment or wax paper on top of a cookie sheet.
5. Put bake into fridge and let harden about 30 min. Eat and enjoy.
6 . Store leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment