1/4 C dark chocolate chips
1/2 T coconut oil
2 C almond milk
2 T peanut butter
1 1/2 frozen banana in pieces
1/2 C to 1 C spinach * optional (I had frozen mine. Makes it colder)
1 scoop of protein powder or 1 T honey and 1 T cocoa
Directions serves 2
1. Melt the chips and oil in the microwave or on the stove on low, until they are all smooth.
2. Drizzle the chocolate in the glasses and swirl around. It looked so cool. Place the glasses in the fridge.
3. Blend the rest of the ingredients in the blender until smooth.
4. Take the glasses out of the fridge and pour the mixture into the glasses.
5. Drizzle some additional melted chocolate on top of the glass. Enjoy.