Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Candy Bites (protein)


So my daughter Britney came up with this name. When I made these a week ago she said they tasted like they had candy in them because of the way they crunch. It kind of reminds me of the nestle crunch bar crunch. So I made these with some of the same ingredients so I decided to use her name for them. They are a great snack that would taste great anytime of the day. They are very easy to make. They seriously taste like peanut butter cups, and I am not the only one that thinks that. :) 



Ingredients
2 1/2 T cocoa
2 T honey
2 T Coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 C peanut butter  natural 
1 C quinoa toasted
1/2 C buckwheat groats raw

Directions makes 10
1. Stir the protein powder, honey, coconut oil , vanilla, and peanut butter in a bowl. 
2. Then stir in the quinoa and buckwheat and stir until all combined. 
3. Scoop into balls and put on parchment paper on cookie sheet. Put them in the freezer. 
4. After they harden store in air tight container in the freezer.









No comments:

Post a Comment