So This recipe is a spin off of the special K chocolate bars. I decided I could make them healthier without the corn syrup and all of the sugar. I switched out oatmeal for the special K. The end result was a sweet success. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
1 C dark chocolate chips
2 T coconut oil
2 C Oatmeal old fashioned
1 C almond butter or peanut butter
1/4 C honey
1 T coconut oil melted
1. In a small bowl put chips and oil. Heat on low in the microwave or stove until melted. Stir until all combined. Put the bowl in fridge to thicken.
2. In the meantime mix oatmeal, nut butter, honey and oil. Stir together until all combined.
3. Grease a square pan. Press the oatmeal mixture into the pan. Flatten it down.
4. Get the chocolate mixture out of the fridge and pour over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge.
5. Once the chocolate thickens cut into squares and Enjoy! Keep the extras stored in the refrigerator. In an airtight container.