1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
1/4 C honey
1/4 C apple cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 white onion, chopped
2 large chicken breasts
1. In a large bowl, mix together tomato sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, cumin, ground mustard, and salt.
2. Put chicken in the crock pot. Scatter onion pieces on the top, and then pour the sauce on top of that.
3. Turn crock pot on low for 8 hours. (Or high for 4 hours, if you're short on time.)
4. Scoop the chicken out of the crock pot and into a bowl. Shred it with 2 forks. Return the shredded chicken back into the crock pot and stir into the sauce.
5. Serve meat in rolls, sandwich style, directly before serving.