|Whole Grain Chocolate Heart Bites|
|Silicone pan heart pan|
1 C whole grain flour (I used all spelt)
2 tsp baking powder
2 T cocoa
dash of salt
1/2 C almond milk
2 T coconut oil
5 T honey
Directions makes 24 small hearts or mini muffins
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees. Pour all the dry ingredients together and stir with a whisk until all combined.
2. Make a well in the middle and and pour the wet ingredients in the well. Stir until all combined.
3. Grease heart pan or you could also use a mini muffin pan.
4. Scoop into each hole until it almost reaches the top. Place in oven . Bake for 10 to 13 minutes if you are using a mini-muffin-sized pan. (You will have to adjust the time if you are using a different-sized pan. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.)
5. Let the pan cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Scoop out gently. A knife may help in lifting them out.
6. Cool on the wire rack. (You could dust them with powdered sugar if desired.) Enjoy!