Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Healthy Orange Cream Smoothie


Orange Cream Smoothie


 I love oranges. I remember as a child having orange trees, and lemon trees in our yard it was so sweet.   Nothing tops an orange home grown. We even had naval ones. They were so juicy. I know I didn't fully appreciate it then like I would now. My daughter a few years ago got some home grown California oranges, and ate a couple of them at one time. Yum! So this may not taste like a home grown orange but it does taste really good. It has a very refreshing taste. 

Ingredients
1 C fresh orange juice
1 C almond milk or coconut milk
3 tsp honey
1/4 tsp orange zest
1/4 C plain Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract
1 C Ice cubes

Directions  Serves 1-2
1. Pour into the blender and blend until all ingredients are blended smooth.
2. Serve at once.




No comments:

Post a Comment