|Shoe String Fries|
7 white potatoes peeled
2 sweet potatoes peeled
3 T olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
Directions Heat oven 400
1. Heat in Turn potatoes on to its side. Cut lengthwise in very thin slices not cutting it all the way through.
2.Turn the potatoes over on to the other side. and cut again. So it will be shoestring pieces.
3. Put pan in oven to let it heat up. Put in big bowl in ice water and let set a few minutes. Drain them in a colander and dry on paper towels.
4. Put in a bowl and pour oil and salt and pepper and stir around.
5. Take pan out of the oven and place fries in single layer and place in oven.
6. Stir after about 10 min. Cook to desired tenderness or crispiness.