Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Raspberry Peach Banana Smoothie (no sugar added).

It is warm around here. I am not going to complain because I love when the sun comes out and there is blue sky. It is fun to find ways to cool off. I have been enjoying the lake and sticking my feet in the river. I love water. It is so fun to enjoy the different activities of Summer. What are you doing to make it a great Summer.

This is another way to cool off by enjoying a smoothie and keeping it light at the same time. Frozen Fruit is a must in a smoothie if you want it nice and thick. :)

Ingredients

1 C almond milk
1 Cup  Sliced frozen peaches
1 C frozen raspberries
1 frozen banana
juice from 1/2 a lime
*If you want to make it green add a handful of spinach

Directions:
1. Pour in the milk first and then add the rest. Blend until smooth. 
* I couldn't leave out the raspberries. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment