*You could garnish with chopped almonds, whipping cream, and or chocolate chips
1. Start with the granola. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together coconut and oats in a bowl.
2. Add cocoa, salt, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla to a sauce pan. Heat, stirring, until just combined. Take off heat and pour over oat mixture. Stir until all combined.
3. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Pour over granola in a thin layer. Bake for 30 minutes. You could stir once during the baking.
4. Mix together yogurt ingredients.
5. Layer the ingredients in a glass just before serving.