2 C White flour
2 1/4 C wheat flour
2 T yeast
1 T salt
2 T olive oil
1 C water
1. Mix the flour, yeast, and salt. In a mixing bowl, mix together oil, water, and 2 Cups of flour.
2. Knead in the remaining flour until all combined.
3. Put dough in oiled bowl. Cover with a towel for at least 3o minutes or up to a couple hours.
4. Knead the dough 10 minutes or until it is nice and smooth.
5. Place the dough back into oiled bowl. Cover and put in a warm place and let sit until double.
6. Divide into about 12 balls of equal size.
7. Roll each ball into a circle about 1/2 inch thick, Keep them covered as you roll out remaining dough so they don't dry out.
8. When all the dough is rolled out. Heat up a frying pan on medium high heat. Cook on first side about 20 seconds. Then turn over and cook the other side about 1 minute.
9. Serve them hot.