Friday, December 10, 2010

Orange Lime Mahi Mahi

This is another way to cook your fish. I used Mahi Mahi but I would think this would work great with any white fish. I served it with brown rice and a mixed frozen vegetable. I liked it better than the chicken the night before.

Ingredients:

1 1/2 to 2 lbs Mahi Mahi or another white fish
4 T lime juice
1 orange
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

1. Put the fish in a 13x9 greased Pyrex dish. Pour the lime juice on top of the skinless side. I then cut an orange in 1/2 and put the slices on top of the fish. Salt and pepper. Cover with foil.

2. Bake at 375. My fish was frozen so it took about 45 min. You will have to check it and see how long it takes. I could smell when it was done. I took it out of the oven and squeezed the remaining other half of the orange on top of the fish. I served it with Brown rice and green frozen vegetable mix. It was a tasty meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment