Monday, December 13, 2010

Lemon and Dill Marinated Steak

I got this recipe from a friend years ago and have never made it. I had my husbands birthday party this past weekend. It was a perfect time to give it a try. We even used the barbecue in the middle of Dec. It felt and looked like a spring day. Yeah! I started marinating it the night before. It was very juicy and tasty. I usually put A1 on my steak but this time I just liked the steak the way it came. It was so good.

Ingredients:

1- 2 lbs of Sirloin Steak (It was on sale last week at Smith's 1.99 A lb family pack)
Marinade:
1/4 C sliced green onions
1/4 C water
1/4 C apple cider vinegar
1/4 C soy sauce
1 T Worcestershire
1/2 tsp celery seed
3 T lemon juice
2 T olive oil
1 tsp dried dill weed
2 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 tsp pepper

Directions:
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Place meat in the bowl cover and refrigerate.Marinade 6-24 hours/
2. Heat up barbecue. Grill on hot barbecue. Happy Grilling. Who said you can't barbecue in Dec. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment