Monday, August 30, 2010

Chicken Bean Soup

This was a yummy soup that my sister in-law Becky told me about. She made me some it was really yummy. She said she divides it up and can eat it fir 4 different meals. Sorry I didn't get a picture from her. It is a really easy soup to throw together fast. :) On those nights when you need a quick meal. It will also make a great lunch. I like those easy meals and Beans are an excellent source of protein. :)Thanks Becky, for sharing!

1 can of black beans Or she has also used kidney beans
1 can of corn
1 14 oz can chicken chunks
1 can of low sodium chicken broth
1 can of ro*tel (a tomato, onion mixture... you can buy it at wal mart i know)

That's it... just dump it all in, let it simmer about 10 minutes... that's it... and it's my new all time favorite. Enjoy! She thinks its only 210 calories per serving that makes it even better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment