This is a super easy recipe that is whole grain. I chopped up the chocolate chips which added a little bit of chocolate in every bite. They make a great little snack or a nice addition to a meal.
2/3 C honey
1/2 C olive oil or coconut oil
1/2 C almond milk
1/2 C water
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 C chia
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 C whole wheat flour
1/2 C dark chocolate chips chopped up
Directions make 12 mini muffins Heat oven to 400
1. Beat or stir together honey, oil, water. Beat or stir in the eggs. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix together salt, chia, baking powder, and flour.
3. Fold flour mixture into wet mixture stir until all combined.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Grease muffin tin. Scoop muffin mix into tins.
6. Bake 12-15 min.
7. Take out of muffin tins and let cool on wire rack. Enjoy