So do you have a lot of zucchini from your garden. This is a great healthy way to use it. It is even gluten free. Today I should be finishing up the quinoa recipes for the book. It has been interesting learning about all the things I can make with quinoa. The book is going to be gluten free for those of you who are trying to eat gluten free. It will be coming out around the first of the year. We will keep you posted. It will have a large assortment of recipes. It is a great way to use up some zucchini without a lot of sweetener. Hope you have a great weekend.
1/3 C coconut oil
2/3 C honey
2 C grated zucchini
2 T cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 + 2 T quinoa flour (You could replace w/ a different wholegrain flour)
2 T cornstarch
1 tsp vanilla
Directions Bake 350 makes 1 loaf
1. In a bowl beat together oil, honey, eggs, and zucchini. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl pour in all the dry ingredients and stir with a wire whisk.
3. Combine the two mixtures together into one bowl. Just stir until all combined.
4. Pour into greased loaf pan. Place in preheated oven. Bake about 50 min. or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool a few minutes and then take out of pan and cool on cooling rack.
* You could put in a square pan or muffin pans instead of loaf pan.