Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Refrigerator Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies




So  this is a spin off of this recipe. I changed the chocolate to cocoa. This recipe was always a favorite as I was growing up. I just made it a healthier version than the old recipe that I made before. My family gobbles them up. They are delicious. I hope you enjoy them too.   

If you don't have oat flour on hand, just put some oats in your blender and pulse until it reaches a flour consistency. Use gluten-free oats for a gluten-free cookie.

Ingredients 
2 C old fashioned oatmeal
1 C oat flour
1/2 C honey
2 T cocoa powder
1/4 C coconut oil
3 T peanut butter (natural)

Directions: Makes about 18 cookies
1. Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Scoop on to parchment paper, Teflon sheet or wax paper that is on a cookie sheet. (You could flatten them if you want to)
3. Place in  refrigerator and let harden. Keep stored in fridge in air tight container.




Here are some other great chocolate peanut butter cookies. 

Here is another refrigerator chocolate peanut butter cookie.
Here is a gluten free nutter chocolate peanut butter cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment