Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jovial Whole Grain Pasta




Here is another one of Jovial's product that we tried out from the free samples they gave us to review. We are not being paid to review them.  I love their pasta products. They taste great. The other cool thing is they are organic, and they just contain the grain and water. Yeah! It is wonderful to be eating things that you are healthy for you.  I have found their products at Good Earth. I am guessing Whole Foods may have them too.
Here is a link to more information about Jovial Einkorn.

Cook the pasta according to directions on the package.

Here is an option for sauce:
Spaghetti sauce ( I used 2 large cans of tomatoes, 2 T Basil, 2 T Parsley, 3 garlic cloves, 2 tsp brown sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1 onion chopped in pieces, 1 small can of tomato paste, 1/3 C water. Longer you simmer the better the flavor. I pureed it in the blender.
topping:
Parmesan Cheese or shredded cheese of your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment